Public Sector Overview
Local, state and federal government agencies are constantly changing to serve citizen populations and drive enhancements in processes and systems. To adapt to these requirements while maintaining budget adherence, agencies must be nimble and bring in the right resources, at the right time, in the right teams. Each team’s and each role’s requirements are unique, in terms of skills, technology expertise or communications knowledge. Without the right team members, agency programs will languish and goals will not be achieved.
We bring together the right people, processes and skills to help government agencies meet objectives. As your flexible resourcing solution, we provide resources for part-time, short term or long-term projects, and contract and contract to perm roles. We work with you to truly understand your organization, culture and goals and then develop tailored resourcing solutions. Through our network of 20,000+ professionals and our agile processes, we deliver multiple qualified candidates for your review within days, with a placement success rate that exceeds 99%.
We are proud of the diversity of our team – 40% of our employees are minorities and 50% are women. We believe in bringing the best team members to our clients and many of those best team members are diverse individuals. We are also honored to be a women-owned and minority-owned business.
- DUNS: 171596781 / CAGE: 5P0H2
- Primary NAICS: 541611
- Other NAICS: 541613 & 561320
- UNSPSC: 80101500, 80111600, 80111700, 80141500, 80141600
- Non-IT Consulting California Multiple Award Schedules (CMAS) Contract ID 4-20-03-0827A
- State of CA IT Consulting MSA Contract ID 5167010-372
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- State of California Small Business (Certification # 1369180)
- State of Pennsylvania Small Business (Certification # 544506-2020-10-SB)
- Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) by the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Largest Women-Owned Business (Silicon Valley): 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
- Largest Minority Business (Silicon Valley): 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
- Fastest Growing Private Business (Silicon Valley): 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Inc 5000: 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Fastest Growing 100 Asian American Business: 2017, 2014