Job Template: Social Media Marketing Manager
- May 17, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Social Media Marketing Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to plan, execute and measure the success of social media programs and campaigns that drive awareness and engagement with target audiences. The Social Media Marketing Manager will create and schedule social media posts that drive compelling digital conversations with followers and influencers, and drive lead generation through social channels.
- Develop, implement and execute social media strategy and plan to deliver social metrics with business impact
- Manage the overall social media editorial calendar and curate and publish content daily
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions in real-time through engagement, escalation, or documentation
- Produce regular reports on competitive analysis, audience growth, engagement and trends
- Identify and evaluate emerging social channels, features, applications, platforms, tools and strategies
- Work with designers to ensure graphic content is engaging and appealing
- X years of social media marketing experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Experience managing social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
- Proficiency with social media management platforms and social listening tools
- Ability to understand data and make data-driven decision
- Strong copywriting skills and photo/video editing experience
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.