Job Template: Alliance Marketing Manager
- May 23, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Alliance Marketing Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to work closely with assigned strategic technology partners and maximize the sales of joint solutions through planning and execution of joint marketing programs such as events, webinars, email campaigns, channel marketing, sales enablement. Responsibilities will require working cross-functionally in the company and in the partner organization.
- Plan, develop and execute alliance marketing and sales activities such as events, seminars/webinars, social media campaigns, joint PR, joint channel engagement, sales tools and website content
- Follow programs through to completion by monitoring follow up of leads and completing post-program ROI analysis
- Identify gaps in partnership materials, sales processes and make proactive suggestions for improvement
- Create marketing materials for customers, sales teams, and partners to promote the value of the joint solution
- Sales enablement – field and channel; management of joint sales activities
- X years of alliance marketing experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Experience working with global technology partners
- Management and development of alliance marketing activities in support of sales goals
- Experience with creation of marketing materials
- Work experience teaming with product development, sales and marketing groups to include partners in joint programs
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.