Job Template: Tier 1 Helpdesk Analyst
- June 3, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: Tier 1 Helpdesk Analyst – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
We are looking for a Tier 1 Helpdesk Analyst to join our team. This position’s main focus is to answer helpdesk phones and respond to helpdesk emails. Reliability and communication are key components to be successful in this role.
- Provide technical assistance and support to end-users for hardware, software, and systems via phone and email.
- Investigate and resolve computer software and hardware problems of users.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical co-workers to research problems and find solutions.
- Create and escalate trouble tickets to Tier 2 Service Desk
- Reset or restore mainframe, LAN and User IDs and passwords through company’s systems
- X years of experience in a similar helpdesk role answering helpdesk phones and responding to helpdesk emails.
- X years of experience in escalating issues using a ticketing system
- Associate degree desired
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.