Job Template: Technical Architect
- June 1, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Technical Architect – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
This position’s focus will be to plan, analyze, and define high-level software strategies and solutions. The ideal candidate should be able to define technical requirements, and lead the creation of new processes, technical standards, and policy creation for the long-range plans for meeting IT and customer requirements.
- Interpret and understand user requirements and design specifications
- Participate and assist in new solution intake requests to help determine the scope and technical direction of IT requests.
- Influence and lead organizational change that positively impacts the development team via technical recommendations.
- Oversee design of applications and technology solutions utilizing *specific technologies
- Provide input to test planning and participate in design code and test reviews as appropriate.
- X years of experience in the development of Information Technology solutions.
- X years of experience with *specify technologies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.