Job Template: Product Marketing Manager
- May 17, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Product Marketing Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to communicate the products’ positioning and benefits to target customers and to support sales efforts in driving revenue. The Product Marketing Manager will first understand products, competitive landscape, technologies, target customers and their needs and then create messaging/positioning for the product and develop a variety of marketing/sales enablement content, such as web content, datasheets, whitepapers, blogs, presentations and ROI calculators.
- Understand target customer needs and competitive landscape
- Define messaging, value propositions for each product and each target customer segment
- Develop a wide range of marketing content such as product web pages, datasheets, technical white papers, social content for target buyers
- Support sales teams with content, customer presentations and event participation
- X years of product marketing experience in a specific industry or type of company, developing marketing materials and sales enablement tools
- Solid writing and editing skills
- Capable of working independently as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.