Job Template: Partner Marketing Manager
- May 19, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Partner Marketing Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to lead relationships with partners and plan and execute sell-to and sell-through marketing programs. The Partner Marketing Manager will create partner programs across the sales cycle from customer acquisition, events, digital marketing, social and communication. This role will work closely with the partner sales team and other marketing teams to ensure sales success.
- Understand the partner landscape and the different needs and levels of partners
- Serve as a key member of the marketing team in helping to execute the overall joint go-to-market strategy with partners
- Work with the business development/sales teams to engage each partner’s field sales organizations, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities
- Ensure that there is a strategic business development plan for target markets and in line with the company’s strategic direction. This includes the creation of detailed business plans to track partner progress and achievement to goals.
- X years of partner marketing experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Experience with go to market with technology partners with a focus on marketing/sales activities
- Experience working with distributors, resellers, VARs and technology partners
- Strong project and task-management skills
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.