Job Template: Partner Go To Market Manager
- May 23, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Partner Go To Market Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to develop, plan and execute partner go-to-market activities, including sales enablement and marketing programs working with cross functional teams. The Parter Go To Market Manager will be the key point of contact to answer partners’ questions, provide training and ensure success of programs.
- Define partner program go-to-market plan, value propositions, and terms and conditions
- Oversee the development of partner program content, including pitch decks, collateral, and web content
- Organize and lead program team and partner meetings
- Follow programs through to completion by monitoring follow up of leads and completing post-program ROI analysis
- Manage plan to ensure timely and consistent delivery of activities and deliverables via project teams and marketing activities and functions
- Create and distribute multi-level communication and status reports
- X years of partner management experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Prior experience developing and executing partner go-to-market activities, including marketing strategy, demand generation and sales enablement
- Experience leading operational and strategic initiatives collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.