Job Template: Marketing Systems Manager
- May 24, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Marketing Systems Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to own the day-to-day operations of marketing processes and workflows across marketing systems. This position will be responsible for the creation of scalable processes that ensure best practices and operational efficiencies in lead nurturing, database and lead data management and performance analysis.
- Manage technical aspects of various sales and marketing systems (such as marketing automation, CRM, advertising, content marketing, email marketing, asset management, social media management, etc.) and the integrations between these applications
- Establish and maintain scalable processes to ensure best practices in campaigns
- Analyze systems’ data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and manage data quality within the systems
- Evaluate new technologies and recommend new applications to improve efficiency and effectiveness of marketing operations
- X years of marketing systems management experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Previous experience implementing, integrating and optimizing various marketing systems and processes
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.