Job Template: Marketing Operations Manager
- May 24, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Marketing Operations Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to build, maintain and optimize the marketing technology stack. This includes the company’s web technologies, marketing automation platform, ABM platform, marketing analytics, and marketing tools. The Marketing Operations Manager will ensure the right technology is in place and leveraged by the marketing organization to drive brand, engagement and revenue.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of new marketing systems based on business needs.
- Own the integration and maintenance of marketing software and infrastructure
- Be the liaison between marketing and operations/information technology departments
- Analyze, and optimize marketing systems and processes and promote efficiencies
- Create documentation of marketing software processes and infrastructure
- Oversee and create training and support programs
- X years of marketing operations experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Previous experience planning and implementing marketing systems
- Extensive experience in working with sales, sales operations, marketing, and IT teams in developing and implementing processes, business requirements, and systems
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.