Job Template: Marketing Automation System Admin
- May 24, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Marketing Automation System (Marketo) Admin – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to manage execution and reporting of demand generation programs within the marketing automation (Marketo) and linkages to the CRM system (Salesforce). This role supports the demand generation and field marketing teams.
- Directly manage the design, development, execution and measurement of demand generation and lead nurturing programs
- Work closely with field marketing and sales to gather requirements and execute programs within marketing automation and CRM systems
- Actively manage the flow of leads through the lead lifecycle (capture, nurture, score, distribute, close) in marketing automation and CRM systems
- Work with regional marketing teams in capturing leads from across all marketing activities (digital, local events, tradeshows, etc.) and loading in to marketing automation
- Monitor and provide ongoing optimization support for lead qualification thresholds (lead scoring and distribution)
- Manage and distribute program reporting to all key stakeholders; analyze performance data with the goal of making improvement recommendations.
- X years of marketing operations experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM systems
- Proven ability to build and manage a shared demand waterfall with sales utilizing Sirius Decisions methodologies
- Extensive experience in working with sales, sales operations, marketing, and IT teams in developing and implementing processes, business requirements, and systems
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.