Job Template: Java Technical Support Engineer
- June 1, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Java Technical Support Engineer – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
- Learn the organization’s platform and systems
- As the last point of escalation, resolve the most challenging issues for customers using the company’s platform.
- Write or debug Object Oriented code
- X years of development or administrator experience
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack
- Experience writing or debugging Java Object Oriented code
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle) and Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Server
- Fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL, or CMDB
- Bachelor’s degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.