Job Template: IT Project Manager – Scrum Master
- May 27, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) IT Project Manager – Scrum Master – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager – Scrum Master to join our IT team. The focus of this role will be to effectively manage all project plan development activities in an agile development environment. This role will collaborate with cross-functional teams, and demonstrate strong project leadership abilities.
- Lead all project plan development activities, including identification of phases, activities, tasks, deliverables, milestones, dependencies, schedules, and assignment of resources.
- Run projects as a traditional project manager and serve as a scrum master for agile development teams, on a scrum team.
- Monitor project milestones and phases and take action as needed to ensure the project is on schedule.
- Plan and organize priorities, and manage multiple work efforts across the project team.
- Facilitate deliverable and project artifact approval processes and ensure approvals are achieved within established timeframes.
- Prepare status reports on a periodic basis for the project team, team leads, group leads, and stakeholders.
- X years of experience working as an IT project manager in a specific industry or type of company.
- X years of experience serving as a scrum master on a scrum team, utilizing agile project management methodologies.
- PMP and/or scrum master certification.
- Bachelor’s degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.