Job Template: Inside Sales Associate
- May 13, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Inside Sales Associate – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to assist and support the marketing and sales teams in selling the company’s products and services. Researching and calling lists of prospective customers to establish meetings with sales team members is the key responsibility of this role.
- Understand the company’s products, value propositions, key benefits and target prospects
- Make phone calls to prospects and help the sales team strategize and assess customer’s needs and pass opportunities to relevant teams
- Ensure all activities are recorded in company’s CRM platform, Salesforce; including prospective deals and orders
- Deliver a positive customer experience while improving revenue and margin generation in support of the sales team
- X years of inside sales experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Experience with CRM platforms (Salesforce, Zoho, etc.) and Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal (phone) and written communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully executing inside sales programs
- Passionate about sales – hungry to achieve goals; persistent and positive attitude
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.