Job Template: Creative Services/Graphic Designer
- May 17, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Graphic Designer – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to ideate, create, design and deliver marketing materials (web pages, emails, video assets, banner, presentation graphics, event assets and other interactive content) from concept through production. The Graphic Designer will support needs across the marketing team.
- Create digital marketing content, graphics, videos, animation for social media, web, digital marketing materials from concept to complete production
- Work on corporate/field marketing materials, event assets, brand materials and presentations
- Employ design concepts, including layout, composition, typography, color in each graphic project assigned
- Take projects from concept to completion with accuracy and excellent follow-through
- X years of graphic design experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Strong visually impactful storyteller and creative thinker
- Proven experience using Adobe Acrobat Pro, PowerPoint, HTML, Photoshop
- Experience with video and animation creation and editing
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects with short timelines, ensuring that deliverables are completed on time, on budget, and at the highest quality level
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.