Job Template: Frontend Web Developer
- June 3, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Frontend Web Developer – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer to join our team. The role will focus on building and maintaining websites and web applications and related microsites/landing pages.
- Write and maintain website code with programming languages such as HTML, C++, and Java.
- Work with the program managers, design team and other stakeholders in identifying and implementing the right UX for the applications and sites.
- Incorporate applications, graphics, audio and video clips into website and microsites
- Test websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fix any website issues or bugs that arise
- Understanding of key website design principles and SEO optimization
- Should have experience in specific technology/system.
- Bachelor’s degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.