Job Template: Field/Regional Marketing Manager
- May 24, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Field Marketing Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to create the regional field marketing strategy and its execution to generate leads for the sales team. This role will focus on planning, executing and reporting on field marketing events and digital demand generation activities (content syndication, webinars, social media, PPC/SEO). This role will partner closely with sales and the rest of the marketing team to plan, execute and report on marketing activities. 25% travel required to events/marketing activities in the US.
- Develop and execute regional field marketing strategies to address desired market segments, working closely with the sales team and corporate marketing team
- Work closely with sales leadership, sales development and sales operations to build an end-to-end program to accelerate global sales across field channels, including events
- Lead and execute the events programs of tradeshows, conferences, field workshops, partner events
- Develop the budget and lead all aspects of measuring and analyzing ROI, resource investment and prioritization
- Work with the executive leadership team to establish and own program level KPIs
- X years of field marketing experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Experience planning and executing events with sales teams and partners
- Experience executing digital demand generation programs (content syndication, webinars, social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.) and understanding of PPC and SEO marketing
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, project management, and written/oral communications skills, a positive attitude, extreme attention to details
- Experience working in a fast-paced and cross-functional organization
- 25% travel to US events/marketing activities
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.