Job Template: Event Marketing Manager
- May 13, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Event Marketing Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to strategize, plan and execute multiple events (industry trade shows, conferences, corporate events and others) from planning to post-event activities and ensure seamless project management across cross functional teams. Budget reporting and metrics analysis must be created for each event. This role will require 50% travel in the US to manage events, onsite.
- Define and manage events calendar – corporate tradeshows, regional seminars, customer engagement events and webinars
- Manage all aspects of virtual and in-person event planning and coordination, including planning and executing the lead gen strategy, creation of digital and print marketing materials, event messaging, vendor relations, travel, registration, onsite set-up and dismantle
- Oversee the promotion of events on social media, email and other channels
- Ensure event leads are collected for each event and imported into databases in a timely manner
- Develop the budget and lead all aspects of measuring and analyzing ROI, resource investment and prioritization
- Track event results and metrics to measure success and investment, optimizing events as needed
- X years of event marketing experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Strong project management skills and extreme attention to detail
- Proven track record of successfully planning and executing events
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Marketo, etc.) and CRM platforms (Salesforce, Zoho, etc.)
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.