Job Template: Data Center Operations Engineer
- May 27, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Data Center Operations Engineer – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
This role will focus on providing service and support to the engineering department, deploying, configuring and managing the data center equipment within the local labs and data centers.
- Respond and manage to customer requests through the company’s ticketing system.
- Facilitate the deployment and configuration of IT equipment.
- Support and maintain test environments.
- Participate in the development and documentation of best practices.
- Track and communicate progress of assignments and projects using web-based tools.
- Willing to work after business hours and weekends as needed.
- Travel to multiple Datacenters as needed.
- X years of experience with *specific technologies*
- Knowledge of network principles, tools and server hardware
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Possess good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.