Job Template: Content Marketing Manager
- May 16, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Content Marketing Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to develop and implement the content marketing strategy by working with Subject Matter Experts, external vendors and other content creators – ensuring the right content is created and appropriately distributed across communications channels for the right audiences at the right point in the buyers’ journey. The content to be implemented includes, but is not limited to: customer success stories, presentations, product collateral, videos, white papers, ebooks, social media content, blog articles, and videos.
- Working with stakeholders, build and implement content strategy to engage and convert key customer segments
- Define audiences, buyer’s journey, appropriate messages and relevant content required across the entire strategy
- Manage content creation; datasheets, whitepapers, web copy, case studies, customer presentations, infographics, videos, podcasts, and other media
- Ascertain the right media outlets/communications vehicles for the appropriate content to reach the appropriate audiences
- Work across multiple target audiences and continuously extract the trends, topics and content themes that will help engage decision makers and influencers
- Manage an editorial calendar based on strategic goals, key markets, business priorities and events and publish content to a variety of channels
- X years of content marketing experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Strong writing and content creation skills
- Solid track record of developing and executing content strategies across multiple channels
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Marketo, etc.) and content marketing platforms (Kapost), preferred
- Ability to translate complex concepts into business-oriented value propositions
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.