Job Template: Communications Manager
- May 16, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Communications Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to expand overall marketing efforts to increase brand awareness and create demand for the company’s services/products by leading the creation and distribution of content. Work will include working with Subject Matter Experts to create and edit marketing content such as the following: web content, blogs, media articles, presentations.
- Oversee and create a comprehensive communications strategy that enhances the company brand
- Identify target audiences and sources to build and expand awareness
- Work cross-functionally to define content needs and oversee content database
- Work with stakeholders and external vendors on content creation and editing
- Manage vendor contracts and procurement process
- X years of marketing communications experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Must be process-oriented to manage multiple projects, teams and vendors
- Exceptional communications, writing and presentation skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as Kapost
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.