Job Template: Channel Marketing Manager
- May 19, 2022
- Posted by: Selen Warner
- Category: Job Templates
Job Title – Location: (Seniority Level) Channel Marketing Manager – Location
Review of company’s solutions, target markets, values, work environment and benefits offered.
The focus of this role is to lead product launches and demand generation programs for channel partners. This position will create channel partners’ value proposition and messaging and foster partner activation through communications.
- Build channel marketing programs in support of the overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Articulate channel messaging and value propositions
- Work continuously to improve demand through and with partners
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders outside of marketing, regional teams, and external marketing agencies and vendors
- Manage programs’ results reporting dashboard; analyze across various campaigns, segments, solutions and channels to share insight and optimization recommendations
- X years of channel marketing experience in a specific industry or type of company
- Experience with partner-focused demand generation program strategy and execution
- Understanding of channel partners and their needs
- Strong attention to detail, with organization and planning skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelors degree
Drawing from our database of job descriptions, we have created sample job description templates for marketing, technology and operations functions to help organizations attract and hire the right people to achieve goals. To review other job descriptions, please check out the job templates page.