- October 7, 2021 - October 8, 2021
- October 7 - 8 and November 4 – 5, 2021 8:30 am – 5:00 pm PT
Program Overview and What to Expect:
The WCBR program prepares women through a rigorous curriculum that prepares them to be competitive for board seats and offers a supportive and ongoing community of peers. The program’s faculty of highly successful women with board experience will work over 4 days to provide essential legal, regulatory, and operating knowledge, leadership coaching and advice to help you develop your own personalized action plan to seek and obtain a board directorship that aligns with your career goals.
Community and Ongoing Support:
Additionally, you will receive 4 hours of 1:1 coaching and be a part of an ongoing community to help you obtain your first or next board seat. After the program, you will have the chance to meet regularly with others from previous cohorts and Center staff for ongoing discussion and support, and learn from presentations by guest speakers. There is no additional cost involved for this “indefinite” support.
Here is what a past participant of the program says:
Lori L. Harmon (Vice President of Global Cloud Sales & Customer Success – NetApp; Board Member – SiteLock and Aviso AI)
“Graduating from the Santa Clara University, Leavey School of Business, Women’s Corporate Board Readiness Program was a key step in preparing me for board service. The three key areas where I found the most value were:
- Instruction from experienced board members on how to conduct one’s self in a board room setting, differentiating between public and private boards
- Providing key techniques for finding and landing a board seat.
- Meeting a network of both instructions currently serving on boards and very accomplished women pursuing board seats.
To learn more about the course program and register, please click here.
Stage 4 Solutions referrals receive a 20% discount – please use code Stage4friends at the checkout.