- February 1, 2023 - March 3, 2023
- Beginning February 2023
Black Corporate Board Readiness Program Cohort 7
Virtual, February 1 – 3, 2023; February 10 & 17, 2023; March 2 – 3, 2023
We are proud to be co-sponsors of the Black Corporate Board Readiness program with Santa Clara University’s Silicon Valley Executive Center. It’s well known that having a diverse corporate board leads to better business performance, and we are happy to support this initiative.
The Black Corporate Board Readiness (BCBR) program helps prepare black executives for board service, and connect those candidates to networks to increase the likelihood of placement. The program is open to executives with extensive senior leadership experience or equivalent span of control (e.g., CEO or GM), who are interested in public or private corporate board service.
Key criteria for program acceptance include:
- Extensive (10+ years) senior leadership experience (c-suite, gm, or equivalent)
- Entrepreneurs who have built and sold companies
- Prior service on non-profit governance boards
- Domain experience of interest to public or private corporate boards (e.g., qualified financial expert, cybersecurity, supply chain, etc.)
- Approval of current employer, if applicable, for corporate board service
To learn more about this program and register, please click here.
To learn more about our other events, please visit our events page.